Dr. Francisco Arredondo Chief Medical Officer has founded several IVF clinics, (Including Aspire Fertility, RMA of Texas, and Smart IVF). He was the national Chief Medical Officer of Inception/Aspire Fertility and the Prelude Network overseeing 19 clinics and 65 fertility specialists. Named the “best medical student in the country” by Mexican president Carlos Salinas, Dr. Francisco Arredondo graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Institute of Technology and Higher Studies School of Medicine in Monterrey. Dr. Arredondo’s passion for fertility care began in 1989 while working alongside the first team to perform an in vitro fertilization procedure in Monterrey, Mexico. He has been the founder and leader of many fertility companies.
Medical Training and experience:
- Medical School (Summa Cum Laude) Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Studies
- Internship at Kahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai’s Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, New York
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Master’s Degree in Public Health at Harvard University where he focused on interdisciplinary correlations between medical and business management practices.
- Medical director of Women’s Health Services at Appalachian Rural Healthcare in Kentucky
- Assistant Professor of Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Founder of several IVF centers in the United States
- Leader in fertility patient experience
- Author of 2 books: Finding you In FertilityCo-Authored with Maria Quevedo, and MedikalPreneur The Official Guide for Physician’s Success in Business.
An avid social entrepreneur, Dr. Arredondo’s conception of Pozitivf stemmed from his vision to make fertility services affordable to everyone. Years of experience have granted Dr. Arredondo unrivaled expertise in the medical, entrepreneurial, and managerial spheres, allowing him to curate a unique, “MedikalPreneurial” system to deliver outstanding fertility services and make his vision a reality. Put simply, Dr. Arredondo is a trailblazer in the world of reproductive services — a needed crusader to make one’s right to a family a universal reality